Friday, September 19, 2008

Betty Dowling Letter to Florence County Voters in District 4

Dear Friend:

Your vote on November 4th is very important. On that day, you will decide who will represent you for the next four years on county council and who will be responsible for making sure YOUR tax dollars are spent wisely.

I ask for your support and vote on November 4th to become your new county council member.

Florence County is a great place to live, work, pray, and raise a family. I want to help keep it that way for our children and grandchildren. I am not seeking office for any personal advancement. I am running because I care about our community and our future.

I have served this area on the Florence Four School Board from 2005 to the present. During my service to you, I was accessible, honest, responsive, highly ethical, and I have accomplished much for our area and Florence Four Schools.

As your District 4 Florence County Council person I WILL....

....work to promote Economic Development and investment in all of Florence County, which will add to the tax base and keep property taxes low!

....work to provide an honest, effective, open government to the residents of District 4 and all of Florence County; free of any conflicts of interest.

....work to create a water commission for the protection of citizens who are at the mercy of this government's rate increases.

.....work to make better law enforcement a high priority; to protect your life and personal property rights. We need more law enforcement officers and they must be better paid. This is truly the legitimate work of government.

....work to provide honest, effective constituent service, being available every day to help residents with problems they face with the agencies of county government.

The bottom line is this...I will work for YOU!

I need YOUR vote on November 4th!

Sincerely,

Betty Dowling
Candidate for Florence County Council - District 4

No comments: