Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Purpose of Betty Dowling Blog

Florence County Voters:

I started this blog because I know that the Internet is often used to research candidates for elections. In fact, it may be the first place most people go to research just about anything these days. I wanted Florence County District 4 constituents to have an easy way to find out more about me in the coming days before the election.

You may be asking, "What will you do with this blog if you win the election?"

I will post articles about what is going on the council. I will post articles letting folks know when I get a pothole filled or a ditch dug or any number of constituent requests and concerns. You will know what I am doing. By reading my blog you will be able to follow along with me on my journey as I serve YOU on the county council.

You will be able to post comments on my blog. I will put links to many different websites relating to local and federal government, which will give you a place to go in order to find help or information when you need it. The blog is setup with a link in which you can enter your email address to receive email notifications every time the blog is updated.

Through this website you will come to know who I am. You will know I am representing District 4 and ALL of Florence County in an honest, open and transparent manner.

I look forward to being YOUR public servant.

Thank You,
Betty Dowling
Candidate for Florence County Council - District 4
Making Government Work for YOU!

Letter to Florence County District 4 Voters
Meet Betty Dowling

No comments: